Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Fracture" Diaries - Entry 6 - What happens next?

To answer other doubts that you may have.

What happened to the bike? - It is not in a condition to be driven. Still in Vikarabad. My Uncle's contact would soon be shipping (or trolley-ing it) to Hyderabad soon.

When will I be back on the bike again? - My family members are undecided on the future course of action. Some say it should be sold off in Vikarabad itself, and others that it should be brought back to Hyderabad and sold off. So the answer to the question - probably never :(
(But don't worry, I won't lose the bike that easily. It will still take 3-4 months before I'm back on the bike though (that too 'coz the doctor instructed so.)

What am I doing in the "Extended Winter Vacation" (as my dad put it)? - Am still on medication. And the pain killer I'm given is more sort of a sleep-if-you-feel-pain-pill. So, am mostly drowsy (read dead-asleep). I also tried to tell Advaith a bed-time story :) (FYI, I don't remember how the story ended, probably 'coz I slept before I could finish it.)
The Emperor's New Clothes

1 comment:

  1. Ppl here are ready to kill u if get on to the bike again..

    ReplyDelete