Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Romantic" Nik

I have been thinking from long to write a post about all the Friends in my life. But, as it turns out, I was too lazy to even get started on that :( But when I do, you would notice that Nik was one of my closest friends for about 6 years. And today, I saw a whole new side of Nik and i was inspired to write about it before I lost the zeal again.

Now, Nik is this ultra-chilled guy, who truly "lives life king-size". He would always follow his heart, but its a different issue that his heart never stays in one place. Funnily, today I saw him in a ROMANTIC mood, and it was so unlike the Nik I had known till yesterday. It was like, nik and NiK - same, yet different.

Nik, this girl  - Aar - and I were students of Ramaiah (IIT Coaching) and it was where Nik first saw her. I knew she was his first crush, but thats all I knew. Apparently today, 27th January, was her birthday and he called to wish her. He now claims, hearing her voice was what brought about this change in him today and I leave his story to be told by his own "romantic" quotes. His quotes are in Italics and my comments, where necessary have been mentioned in {}

since one year i've been waiting for this chance.. i realised it when i heard her voice.. her voice.. her sweet voice.. saying "heyyyyy!! hiiii!!!" oh boy! someone awakened me.. i want to go to Mumbai.. NOW {She is in Mumbai now, for her studies.}

she was my first crush.. you know.. i still couldn't understand why?  serious.. this is one mystery unsolved.. i used to get tensed whenever i got to see her... i felt it was something different.. my heart used to beat fast and faster.. 

i dont believe in love at first sight, but... wtf was THAT {I think this is the best of the lot}

i forgot who he is when i met a new character in myself, ME  {When I told him he reminded of SRK, this was his comment.}

romanticists express, editors modify..  {This was when I tried to correct something}

serious ga cheppali ante, i have no reason but i somehow like her ra.. endharo chala chepparu.. she is bad.. she has attitude ani.. but i find her simple and really really perfect..  {"Seriously, I have no reason but I somehow like her... have heard many things about her - she is bad, she has attitude... but i find her simple and really, really perfect.."}

unpadd ko kale akshar bhainse ke barabar hai!  {This was shot at me when I told him I couldn't understand his love story}

Sorry Niks, its not like I can't understand your feelings... it was just to pull your leg... And I really hope you find the dream girl of yours (before your heart jumps over to some other girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment