Do you think all my idle remarks will be added to the List of Most Famous Quotes, and my time-pass theories be taught in the Philosophy courses?
Do you think a day would come when 10th class students are asked in their History exam -
1. Who wrote the Bike-Life Relationship theory? (1 mark)
2. Describe any 5 relationships between a bike ride and life (5 marks). With examples (another 2 marks)
3. Who said, "I am so second grade in everything, even my blood group is B+" (1 mark)
4. Fill in the blanks: "Work is never a problem, _____ _____ is." (each blank 1 mark)
WOW. I'm already loving this thought and it makes me want to become "that famous" all the more. I wish that day comes and I'm still alive till then.
Afterall, what is the point if my name enters the History books and I'm not alive to read it and feel happy about. ;)
Haha! I've always wanted to be famous too. Nice to know that I'm not the only delusional one...
ReplyDelete